The Golden Age of Hollywood

Rosie Sayer's Discussions (3,898)

Discussions Replied To (3822) Replies Latest Activity

"Yesterday I watched No More Ladies while finishing up some work. The plot is a littl…"

Rosie Sayer replied Dec 4 to What Are You Watching?

276 Dec 4
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I've been really busy. This category seems…"

Rosie Sayer replied Dec 4 to A Game I Play

19925 on Saturday
Reply by John Frederick Ackroyd

"The players of this game are a treasure-trove of knowledge that never ceases to amaz…"

Rosie Sayer replied Oct 30 to A Game I Play

19925 on Saturday

"Yes, do it! Halloween is almost here! They're showing Frankenstein at the Tampa Thea…"

Rosie Sayer replied Oct 26 to What Are You Watching?

276 Dec 4
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"Was it Joan Fontaine day at TCM? I hope you feel better soon, Kevin. My day was also…"

Rosie Sayer replied Oct 26 to What Are You Watching?

276 Dec 4
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"I enjoyed watching The Hundred-Foot Journey last night. It was much more romantic th…"

Rosie Sayer replied Oct 23 to What Are You Watching?

276 Dec 4
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"I'm out of ideas. Someone else will have to move us forward."

Rosie Sayer replied Oct 23 to A Game I Play

19925 on Saturday

"I thought we were running out of steam on this category, but it seems there's still…"

Rosie Sayer replied Oct 22 to A Game I Play

19925 on Saturday

"Amazing that I never heard of this before!"

Rosie Sayer replied Oct 22 to A Game I Play

19925 on Saturday

"I have this movie and love it! I love Randall's performance, too, and Barbara Eden i…"

Rosie Sayer replied Oct 22 to What Are You Watching?

276 Dec 4
Reply by Rosie Sayer

RSS

TCM Blog

StreamLine Has Moved to Tumblr!

On November 1, 2017 FilmStruck’s blog, StreamLine, moved to Tumblr. This archive will remain active for anyone looking to access older content, but going forward our daily posts dedicated to cinema will appear on FilmStruck’s Tumblr page. See the the link below to be redirected to our new location. http://filmstruck.tumblr.com/tagged/streamline-blog  

Affairs of the Heart: The Wedding Night (1935)

To view The Wedding Night click here. The Wedding Night was doomed from the start. It was producer Samuel Goldwyn’s final attempt at making the Ukrainian actress Anna Sten into a Garbo-level star, and his persistence had become something of a Hollywood joke. The Wedding Night became known around town as “Goldwyn’s Last Sten,” but […]

Murnau and the Phantoms of Germany

To view Phantom click here. It’s that time of year when Nosferatu (1922), F.W. Murnau’s interpretation of Dracula, appears on lists of recommended horror films. The oldest, existing film version of Bram Stoker’s novel, Nosferatu is likely Murnau’s most watched title. It’s eerie Expressionist style was a major influence on the American horror genre, but […]

© 2017   Created by Ktrek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service