The Golden Age of Hollywood

Ktrek's Discussions (553)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"One of my favorites! I haven't watched that is several years. Now I have to dig it o…"

Ktrek replied Jul 7 to What Are You Watching?

194 on Monday
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"I haven't been watching many movies lately, but one I did see and loved was Hacksaw…"

Ktrek replied May 31 to What Are You Watching?

194 on Monday
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"Can't say that I've had any issue. Have you cleared your cookies, cache and browser…"

Ktrek replied May 31 to Verifications - what's going on?

4 Jun 1
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"Hi, Midge! It seems like I haven't seen you in years!  :) Kevin"

Ktrek replied Feb 18 to see JOLSONS JAZZ SINGER take2!

8 Jul 7
Reply by Stephen Butler

"Watched three Randolph Scott films this weekend. Ft. Worth (1951), Tall Man Riding (…"

Ktrek replied Dec 4, 2016 to What Are You Watching?

194 on Monday
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"I think the Mest West Glamour Collection is inexpensive and well worth the money. Sh…"

Ktrek replied Dec 1, 2016 to What Are You Watching?

194 on Monday
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"Watched a couple of early Mae West films from the Glamour Collection. Night After Ni…"

Ktrek replied Dec 1, 2016 to What Are You Watching?

194 on Monday
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"We've been watching sci-fi/horror films lately. I love old classic sci-fi and horror…"

Ktrek replied Feb 29, 2016 to What Are You Watching?

194 on Monday
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"I think my all time favorite series would be the Star Trek films. Next to those woul…"

Ktrek replied Feb 25, 2016 to Classic Film Series

12 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"We love that show and finished watching the entire series less than a year ago and w…"

Ktrek replied Feb 25, 2016 to What Are You Watching?

194 on Monday
Reply by Rosie Sayer

RSS

Groups

TCM Blog

Let’s Go Crazy with Betty Blue (1986)

To view Betty Blue click here. We might have a few NSFW films lurking around here at FilmStruck (1974′s Sweet Movie springs to mind right off the bat), but for my money, nothing you could watch here at this moment combines the beautiful and the shocking in quite the same way as Betty Blue (1986). […]

This Land is Your Land: The Southerner (1945)

To view The Southerner click here. Jean Renoir considered The Southerner (1945) to be his “only work of a personal nature carried out in Hollywood.” Adapted from the National Book Award winning novel Hold Autumn in Your Hand, by George Sessions Perry, it follows a year in the life of a struggling Texas tenant farmer and his family. A lyrical portrait of do-it-yourself […]

The Man Ray Movie Challenge: Caesar and Cleopatra (1945)

To view Caesar and Cleopatra click here. In 1951, surrealist artist Man Ray, who was a fan of the cinema, quipped, “The worst films I have ever seen, the ones that put me to sleep, contain ten or fifteen marvelous minutes. The best films I have ever seen only contain ten or fifteen worthwhile ones.” […]

© 2017   Created by Ktrek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service