The Golden Age of Hollywood

Robert ''Ricky'' Nunez's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"So far all the ones I've bought have played on my dvd player. Could it be the dvd pl…"

Robert ''Ricky'' Nunez replied Aug 12, 2011 to ?? Warner Archives Collection ??

4 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Mad

"I just bought Keeper Of The Flame and The Sea Of Grass with Kate Hepburn and Spencer…"

Robert ''Ricky'' Nunez replied Apr 15, 2011 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

923 Jan 30
Reply by kareng

"Bought Star Trek The Original series 7 DISC motion picture BOXSET."

Robert ''Ricky'' Nunez replied Mar 21, 2011 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

923 Jan 30
Reply by kareng

"Yesterday I bought Warner Bros Film Noir Classis Collection volume 4 on dvd. I just…"

Robert ''Ricky'' Nunez replied Jan 27, 2011 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

923 Jan 30
Reply by kareng

"I thought I would never purchase a Warner Archive but now I am hooked! The sales hav…"

Robert ''Ricky'' Nunez replied Dec 16, 2010 to Good sites for purchasing classic movies

9 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by film_eccentrik

"I bought these 3 books this week."

Robert ''Ricky'' Nunez replied Jul 24, 2010 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

923 Jan 30
Reply by kareng

" I purchased 3 baseball books this past week."

Robert ''Ricky'' Nunez replied Jul 24, 2010 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

923 Jan 30
Reply by kareng

"Are these REGION 1? What is the picture quality?"

Robert ''Ricky'' Nunez replied Jul 18, 2010 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

923 Jan 30
Reply by kareng

"Yup, it is fun buying those classics and meeting celebrities all at the same time."

Robert ''Ricky'' Nunez replied Jun 24, 2010 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

923 Jan 30
Reply by kareng

"Well, last week I was at PAT BENATAR'S book signing. And today I was at CYNDI LAUPER…"

Robert ''Ricky'' Nunez replied Jun 22, 2010 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

923 Jan 30
Reply by kareng

RSS

Latest Activity

cherry wilhelm is now a member of The Golden Age of Hollywood
Monday
M.T. Fisher replied to Tim's discussion What Does a Film Have to Have to Be Classified as a "Western?"
Jun 15
Rosie Sayer replied to Tim's discussion What Does a Film Have to Have to Be Classified as a "Western?"
Jun 15
Rosie Sayer replied to Rosie Sayer's discussion A Game I Play
Jun 15
Rosie Sayer replied to Rosie Sayer's discussion Is anyone still burning classic movie DVDs off of TV, and how?
Jun 15
jimmy zack is now a member of The Golden Age of Hollywood
Jun 14
Anthony Carrillo is now a member of The Golden Age of Hollywood
Jun 11
kareng replied to Rosie Sayer's discussion A Game I Play
Jun 11
Erick Goodman is now a member of The Golden Age of Hollywood
Jun 6
Profile Iconkristine francisco and Victoria Hazel joined The Golden Age of Hollywood
Jun 5
Victoria Hazel replied to Rosie Sayer's discussion Is anyone still burning classic movie DVDs off of TV, and how?
Jun 5
Profile IconHeman Kidd and Ioan Baicu joined The Golden Age of Hollywood
May 29
kareng replied to Rosie Sayer's discussion A Game I Play
May 26
Edward Gielty replied to Rosie Sayer's discussion A Game I Play
May 23

Groups

TCM Blog

StreamLine Has Moved to Tumblr!

On November 1, 2017 FilmStruck’s blog, StreamLine, moved to Tumblr. This archive will remain active for anyone looking to access older content, but going forward our daily posts dedicated to cinema will appear on FilmStruck’s Tumblr page. See the the link below to be redirected to our new location. http://filmstruck.tumblr.com/tagged/streamline-blog  

Affairs of the Heart: The Wedding Night (1935)

To view The Wedding Night click here. The Wedding Night was doomed from the start. It was producer Samuel Goldwyn’s final attempt at making the Ukrainian actress Anna Sten into a Garbo-level star, and his persistence had become something of a Hollywood joke. The Wedding Night became known around town as “Goldwyn’s Last Sten,” but […]

Murnau and the Phantoms of Germany

To view Phantom click here. It’s that time of year when Nosferatu (1922), F.W. Murnau’s interpretation of Dracula, appears on lists of recommended horror films. The oldest, existing film version of Bram Stoker’s novel, Nosferatu is likely Murnau’s most watched title. It’s eerie Expressionist style was a major influence on the American horror genre, but […]

© 2019   Created by Ktrek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service