The Golden Age of Hollywood

Alice Rose's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"yes i completey agree"

Alice Rose replied Oct 30, 2010 to Are you a James Cagney fan?

49 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Alice Rose

"wow! thank you so much again! this has been so helpful!!!!!!!!!"

Alice Rose replied Oct 16, 2010 to The role of women in gangster films...What do you think?

12 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Alice Rose

"WOW! thank you for this huge comment! It has helped alot!"

Alice Rose replied Oct 15, 2010 to The role of women in gangster films...What do you think?

12 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Alice Rose

"I know! Yes I really need more responces to get a wider view on what people think!"

Alice Rose replied Oct 13, 2010 to The role of women in gangster films...What do you think?

12 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Alice Rose

"wow! thank you so much for writing what you think! I agree with your saying!"

Alice Rose replied Oct 12, 2010 to The role of women in gangster films...What do you think?

12 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Alice Rose

"happy birthday jimmy cagney!"

Alice Rose replied Jul 17, 2010 to Are you a James Cagney fan?

49 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Alice Rose

"Yes he was great in Yankee Doodle Dandy! And he is funny in The Bride Came C.O.D!"

Alice Rose replied Jul 16, 2010 to Are you a James Cagney fan?

49 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Alice Rose

"Hey...I just watched 'White Heat'...Cagney should have got an oscar for his role as…"

Alice Rose replied Jul 14, 2010 to Are you a James Cagney fan?

49 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Alice Rose

"I too had noticed this...he seemed to be a very carm man..."

Alice Rose replied Jul 10, 2010 to Are you a James Cagney fan?

49 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Alice Rose

"I love this video! Thanks again for everyone who is commenting and posting videos! K…"

Alice Rose replied Jul 1, 2010 to Are you a James Cagney fan?

49 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Alice Rose

RSS

Latest Activity

Groups

TCM Blog

StreamLine Has Moved to Tumblr!

On November 1, 2017 FilmStruck’s blog, StreamLine, moved to Tumblr. This archive will remain active for anyone looking to access older content, but going forward our daily posts dedicated to cinema will appear on FilmStruck’s Tumblr page. See the the link below to be redirected to our new location. http://filmstruck.tumblr.com/tagged/streamline-blog  

Affairs of the Heart: The Wedding Night (1935)

To view The Wedding Night click here. The Wedding Night was doomed from the start. It was producer Samuel Goldwyn’s final attempt at making the Ukrainian actress Anna Sten into a Garbo-level star, and his persistence had become something of a Hollywood joke. The Wedding Night became known around town as “Goldwyn’s Last Sten,” but […]

Murnau and the Phantoms of Germany

To view Phantom click here. It’s that time of year when Nosferatu (1922), F.W. Murnau’s interpretation of Dracula, appears on lists of recommended horror films. The oldest, existing film version of Bram Stoker’s novel, Nosferatu is likely Murnau’s most watched title. It’s eerie Expressionist style was a major influence on the American horror genre, but […]

© 2018   Created by Ktrek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service