The Golden Age of Hollywood

Chuck Lovelace's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi All-   Recently purchased Arabesque with Sophia Loren and Doctor Who Frontios and…"

Chuck Lovelace replied Jun 18, 2011 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

918 Sep 7
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"HI On Bluray purchased:   Batman Red Hood Wonder Woman (animated) Shrek The whole St…"

Chuck Lovelace replied Dec 11, 2010 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

918 Sep 7
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"Happy Holidays!"

Chuck Lovelace replied Dec 6, 2009 to Holiday greetings

4 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Joanne C

"Wow that was a good shopping day wasn't it! Great Finds!"

Chuck Lovelace replied Dec 4, 2009 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

918 Sep 7
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"This week I purchased from Warner Archives (got Dogville) and I would like to share…"

Chuck Lovelace replied Dec 4, 2009 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

918 Sep 7
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"Over the past few days... Gone with the Wind on Blu Ray, Young Frankenstein, Man Fro…"

Chuck Lovelace replied Nov 29, 2009 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

918 Sep 7
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"Purchased Up on Blu Ray today along with the Three Stooges Volume 7. Some of Vol 7 i…"

Chuck Lovelace replied Nov 11, 2009 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

918 Sep 7
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"Thanks I will. Plastic Man was a lot of fun!"

Chuck Lovelace replied Nov 8, 2009 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

918 Sep 7
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"Thats quite a huge week Ktrek. I got the Zorros from Disney along with a few Dr. Who…"

Chuck Lovelace replied Nov 8, 2009 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

918 Sep 7
Reply by Rosie Sayer

"Just Picked up from Amazon Coraline and Battlestar Galactica: The Plan on Blu Ray. A…"

Chuck Lovelace replied Nov 1, 2009 to What's the last DVD you purchased?

918 Sep 7
Reply by Rosie Sayer

RSS

Groups

TCM Blog

StreamLine Has Moved to Tumblr!

On November 1, 2017 FilmStruck’s blog, StreamLine, moved to Tumblr. This archive will remain active for anyone looking to access older content, but going forward our daily posts dedicated to cinema will appear on FilmStruck’s Tumblr page. See the the link below to be redirected to our new location. http://filmstruck.tumblr.com/tagged/streamline-blog  

Affairs of the Heart: The Wedding Night (1935)

To view The Wedding Night click here. The Wedding Night was doomed from the start. It was producer Samuel Goldwyn’s final attempt at making the Ukrainian actress Anna Sten into a Garbo-level star, and his persistence had become something of a Hollywood joke. The Wedding Night became known around town as “Goldwyn’s Last Sten,” but […]

Murnau and the Phantoms of Germany

To view Phantom click here. It’s that time of year when Nosferatu (1922), F.W. Murnau’s interpretation of Dracula, appears on lists of recommended horror films. The oldest, existing film version of Bram Stoker’s novel, Nosferatu is likely Murnau’s most watched title. It’s eerie Expressionist style was a major influence on the American horror genre, but […]

© 2018   Created by Ktrek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service